Saturday, February 18, 2012

What a beautiful day!

And I started it with a 5km run (finally the full thing this time - it wasn't much of a difference but I felt like I was cheating a bit before). Now this doesn't mean that I got everything else done today that I wanted to but it's Saturday and it was nice out and that put me in a great mood!

I have to share a comment about this tea I'm drinking though. For some reason my little sister picked it out at Steeps to bring when she came to visit and man does it smell! I mean, really, like smoked ham or something. It put me off of trying at first because you really do not expect that from a tea but here I am drinking it again... Lapsang souchong is a black Chinese tea with a strong, crazy, smoky scent because the tea's leaves are smoked, over pine wood. And it's actually pretty good, but I think I'm still pretty timid about the amount of tea leaves I use for a pot. However, I wouldn't think of having it with something too sweet, but who knows maybe the contrast is delightful...

No comments:

Post a Comment